| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in De Kooy in November is a little cool at 7.1 °C (44.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 91mm (3.6in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 7:57 long and the longest day is 9:25 long with an average length of 8:37.
Check the distance to and compare the De Kooy November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in De Kooy, Netherlands
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding De Kooy:
- Hull, England, Uk - 347.3 kms (215.8 miles) WNW
- Den Helder, Netherlands - 4.9 kms (3 miles) NNW
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 257.7 kms (160.1 miles) WSW
- Vlissingen, Netherlands - 183.9 kms (114.3 miles) SSW
- Manston, Uk - 293.5 kms (182.4 miles) SW
- Ostende, Belgium - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) SW
- D'Uccle, Belgium - 238.3 kms (148.1 miles) S
- Brussels, Belgium - 238.3 kms (148.1 miles) S
- Lille, France - 286.8 kms (178.2 miles) SSW
- Tĝnder, Denmark - 348.2 kms (216.4 miles) NE
- Helgoland, Germany - 248 kms (154.1 miles) NE
- Eelde, Netherlands - 122.6 kms (76.2 miles) E
- Hannover, Germany - 334 kms (207.6 miles) E
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - 95.9 kms (59.6 miles) SSE
- De Bilt, Netherlands - 95.9 kms (59.6 miles) SSE
- Münster, Germany - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) ESE
- Gemert, Netherlands - 165 kms (102.5 miles) SSE
- Essen, Germany - 225.5 kms (140.2 miles) SE
- Cologne, Germany - 264.5 kms (164.3 miles) SE
- Maastricht, Netherlands - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) SSE