Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
De Kooy vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
De Kooy vs Miri, Malaysia
De Kooy vs Bowling Green, Mo, Usa
De Kooy vs Zante/ Zakinthos, Greece
De Kooy vs Tomakomai, Japan
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna, Madagascar
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Mumbwa, Zambia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Denton, Md, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Kaunas, Lithuania
Dwarka vs Florianopolis
Rock Rapids, Ia vs Talkeetna, Ak
Crikvenica vs Stensele
Odessa vs Earlton, On
- The distance between De Kooy, Netherlands and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 4,523 km or 2,811 mi.
- To reach De Kooy in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 294.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach De Kooy bearing 198.8° or SSW .
- De Kooy has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- De Kooy is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean temperature is 24.7 °C (44.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.8 °C (30.2°F) less in De Kooy. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 510.8 mm (20.1 in) more which is equivalent to 510.8 l/m² (12.54 US gal/ft²) or 5,108,000 l/ha (546,079 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.7° higher in De Kooy than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for De Kooy relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs De Kooy
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
Url to share!
De Kooy vs Toledo, Ia, Usa
De Kooy vs Culman/ Neriugri, Russia
De Kooy vs La Plata, Argentina
De Kooy vs Sheridan, Wy, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Kotlas, Russia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs College Park, Md, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada
Ceara Mirim vs Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct
Shimizu/ Ashizuri vs St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly
Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab vs Lindenberg
Thiruvananthapuram vs Mutsu
De Kooy vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near De Kooy
- Hull, England, Uk - 347.3 kms (215.8 miles) WNW
- Den Helder, Netherlands - 4.9 kms (3 miles) NNW
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 257.7 kms (160.1 miles) WSW
- Vlissingen, Netherlands - 183.9 kms (114.3 miles) SSW
- Manston, Uk - 293.5 kms (182.4 miles) SW
- Ostende, Belgium - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) SW
- D'Uccle, Belgium - 238.3 kms (148.1 miles) S
- Brussels, Belgium - 238.3 kms (148.1 miles) S
- Lille, France - 286.8 kms (178.2 miles) SSW
- TÃ¸nder, Denmark - 348.2 kms (216.4 miles) NE
- Helgoland, Germany - 248 kms (154.1 miles) NE
- Eelde, Netherlands - 122.6 kms (76.2 miles) E
- Hannover, Germany - 334 kms (207.6 miles) E
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - 95.9 kms (59.6 miles) SSE
- De Bilt, Netherlands - 95.9 kms (59.6 miles) SSE
- MÃ¼nster, Germany - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) ESE
- Gemert, Netherlands - 165 kms (102.5 miles) SSE
- Essen, Germany - 225.5 kms (140.2 miles) SE
- Cologne, Germany - 264.5 kms (164.3 miles) SE
- Maastricht, Netherlands - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo